- Incredibly Sensitive Toray Carbon IM9 Blanks – KastKing WideEye Walleye Rods have been designed from the ground up to be the BEST Walleye rod made at any price! Walleye anglers are looking for lightweight, sensitivity and power and the Toray IM9, 640K strain rate rod blanks deliver that and more throughout the entire series of technique specific actions.
- Fuji Tangle Free K-Frame Guides, Fuji Reel Seats – To provide Walleye enthusiasts with the best possible tool for their fishing, we’ve used only Fuji Tangle Free K-Frame spinning guides and Fuji L-Frame casting guides. In addition, we use only Fuji IPS reel seats for the spinning models and Fuji TCS reel seats for the casting rods.
- Game Changing Weight Reduction – These are simply one of the lightest Walleye rods you’ll even own. With game changing weights starting at just 3.42 ounces, you’ll fish all day without fatigue and have power to spare because of our incredible, high carbon blanks. These ultra-low weight rods are made possible through blank technology, high end components and the split rear handle design on spinning models.
- Technique Specific Actions to Improve Success – We’ve design 13 different WideEye rods in different lengths, actions and in both 1 & 2-pc models depending on what you like. Each rod is designed with a specific technique or fishing style in mind from Jigging to rigging, slip bobber presentations and certainly trolling. There’s a rod for the way you love to fish and what makes you a great Walleye angler.
- 1-Pc Telescopic Trolling Models – There are three trolling specific WideEye rods, two of which are a telescopic design to make storage and transport much easier. The third trolling model is just 5’6″ long and is perfect for the transom position in your boat. This rod also makes a great vertical jigging rod by keeping the action close to the side of your boat. These rods all feature full length EVA handles and are made using a light, powerful composite blank.
If you love Walleye fishing and are dedicated to your sport, the new KastKing WideEye Walleye rods are the rod for you. We know Walleye fishing and we know exactly what Walleye anglers need in sensitivity and strength while keeping the rods very light. We’re convinced these are simply the best Walleye rod made and we think you’ll agree the first time you put one in your hands.
We start with an incredibly sensitive blank made with Toray IM9, 64 million modulus graphite for the ultimate in sensitivity and light weight. You’ll feel the slightest take and have the power to land even the largest Walleye.
To be sure you always have a great fishing experience, we’ve used the finest components as well. The spinning models all feature Fuji Tangle Free K-Frame guides and Fuji IPS reel seats. The casting models use Fuji L-Frame guides and Fuji TCS reel seats. Traditional spinning handles are made from beautiful 3A cork to enhance sensitivity and comfort and have a lightweight premium EVA fighting butt and foregrip. The three trolling models all feature a full length premium EVA handles that fit easily in rod holders and provides comfort in your hand.
There are 13 different WideEye rods in different lengths, actions and in both 1 & 2-pc models so that you will always have the right rod for the job. Each rod is designed with a specific technique or fishing style in mind from Jigging to rigging, slip bobber presentations and certainly trolling. There are even three trolling specific WideEye rods, two of which are a telescopic design to make storage and transport much easier.
KastKing WideEye Walleye Casting & Spinning Fishing Rods, Technique Specific, Toray Carbon IM9 Rod Blanks, Fuji Guides & Reel Seats, 3A Cork Handle
|Perigee II||Royale Legend||Calamus||Speed Demon Bass||Speed Demon Pro||Krome|
|Blank Technology||24 Ton KastFlex||IM6 KastFlex||IM7 Micro Polish||Dimensional 16 Graphite||Elite Carbon & Carbon Nano Tube Resin||IM8, Nano Silica Resins & KEVLAR|
|Guides||Fuji O-Ring||Fuji O-Ring||V-Mark Titanium||Fuji O-Ring||Fuji A-Ring||Fuji A-ring, Tangle-Free K-Frame|
|Action||Fast||Fast||Moderate, MF, Fast||Moderate, MF, Fast||Moderate, MF, Fast||Variety|
|Reel Steats||High-strength||High-strength||SKSS 2 pc||Fuji TVS & PULS||Fuji TVS & ACS||Fuji TVS & ACS|
|Handle||High-density EVA||High-density EVA||High-density EVA||AAA Cork||Winn Grip||Carbon Fiber|
|Techniques||Multi Purpose||Multi-Purpose, Great for Bass||Ultra-light, Finesse||Bass Technique Specific||Tournament Proven Technique Specific||Drift, Float, Hot Shot, Trolling|
|Target Species||All Species||Mainly for Bass & Other Freshwater||Trout, Panfish, Crappie, Bass, etc.||Largemouth/ Smallmouth Bass||Largemouth/Smallmouth Bass||Salmon & Steelhead|