KastKing Centron/Summer Series 9+1 Ball Bearings Carp Fishing Reel 9KG Max Drag Power 5.2:1/4.5:1 River Lake Spinning Reel
|Baits Type||Fake Bait|
|Fishing Reels Type||Pre-Loading Spinning Wheel|
|Feature||One Way Clutch System|
|2000 Series Spinning Reel||0.18mm/370m, 0.20mm/300m|
|3000 Series Spinning Reel||0.25mm/270m, 0.30mm/180m|
|4000 Series Spinning Reel||0.35mm/160m, 0.40mm/120m|
|5000 Series Spinning Reel||0.40mm/150m, 0.50mm/100m|
|Fishing Reel||Carp Spinning Fishing Reel|
Notice: The specifications of the two different colors reels are the same.
1. GREAT VALUE – Loaded with features yet low on price.
2. LIGHTWEIGHT – narrow graphite frame design and computer balancing system
3. HIGH POWERED – Superior Drag System offers incredible stopping power up to 9.0kg
4. SMOOTH PERFORMANCE – nine quality ball bearings and one instant stop one-way anti-reverse bearing
5. LOOKING GOOD – Centron’s attractive, brilliant finish and its high strength two color anodized aluminum spool
Questions & Answers
Question 1 :
How to switch the handle to be right and left hand?
Easily…once the handle is removed, there is a cap that must me take off…all can be done without tools.
Does this reel have reverse switch?
Yes,the KastKing Centron has a reverse switch.
What’s the material of spool?
Aluminum spool with large line capacity
Question 4 :
Can be use in both freshwater and saltwater ?
Yes,It is fine to use in saltwater, but you need to clean and lubricate after use
Question 5 :
Is this really 8.0KG of drag?
Only on the largest model, the 5000. You can view all drag data on each size in the description of the listing.
Question 6 :
How to get extra part of this reel?
Please leave us a message about you needs, and quotation will be given within 24 hours
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- Package Size:
10cm x 8cm x 6cm (3.94in x 3.15in x 2.36in)